Valvoja: FCMA Moderaattorit

Kiertomäntä
FCMA member 2018
Viesti:

Re: Mazda Rx 7 Group B 1/24 modelkit

Viesti Kirjoittaja Kiertomäntä » 17.02.2014 16.10

Petteri's reputation goes before Petteri :mrgreen:
A bit pushing for Skoda-project...

And the Mazda, it's always great to see these gr.B monsters in scale especially the rarer ones. Next the BX 4TC?
Kipu on mielen heikkoutta, joka poistuu ruumiista.

Average modeler, professional idiot.

vitanvk
Heller

Viesti Kirjoittaja vitanvk » 19.02.2014 18.30

Kiertomäntä kirjoitti:Petteri's reputation goes before Petteri :mrgreen:
A bit pushing for Skoda-project...

And the Mazda, it's always great to see these gr.B monsters in scale especially the rarer ones. Next the BX 4TC?
Hi,

hmm.. BX TC4 exists by Profil 24 already, although quite hard to find recently.. I was thinking about something interesting and rare one(s) that has never been done yet.. :wink: but let me finnish the Mazda. :thumbup:

Petri Huhtala
Tamiya

Viesti Kirjoittaja Petri Huhtala » 19.02.2014 22.46

vitanvk kirjoitti:
Jones kirjoitti:Works car or factory car means a car built for the official manufacturer team as opposed to a customer car or a privately built car. Here is a point of view on works vs. customer cars: http://wrcbehindthestages.blogspot.fi/2 ... s-and.html
World Rally Car is FIA rally car specification introduced in 1997 replacing the Group A specification. Hope this helps.

Vitan, great project. :thumbup:
Admiring those wheels I just realized that they look/are the same as the ones used by Nissan:
Kuva

As the Modelling Master 240RS is soon available I think there might be some demand for a wheel set.
Yep..:) they used the same wheels, but with Pirelli tires, i think there is no problem to offer the wheels only, too.
I have missed this thread totally! Working disturbs modelling. I think there is different offset on Nissan and Mazda wheels. Mazda seems to have very positive offset on front wheels, but Nissan has more negative offset on front and rear wheels. Mazdas rear wheels might fit to Nissan.

vitanvk
Heller

Viesti Kirjoittaja vitanvk » 19.02.2014 23.17

Petri Huhtala kirjoitti:
vitanvk kirjoitti:
Jones kirjoitti:Works car or factory car means a car built for the official manufacturer team as opposed to a customer car or a privately built car. Here is a point of view on works vs. customer cars: http://wrcbehindthestages.blogspot.fi/2 ... s-and.html
World Rally Car is FIA rally car specification introduced in 1997 replacing the Group A specification. Hope this helps.

Vitan, great project. :thumbup:
Admiring those wheels I just realized that they look/are the same as the ones used by Nissan:
Kuva

As the Modelling Master 240RS is soon available I think there might be some demand for a wheel set.
Yep..:) they used the same wheels, but with Pirelli tires, i think there is no problem to offer the wheels only, too.
I have missed this thread totally! Working disturbs modelling. I think there is different offset on Nissan and Mazda wheels. Mazda seems to have very positive offset on front wheels, but Nissan has more negative offset on front and rear wheels. Mazdas rear wheels might fit to Nissan.
Of course:) , the front wheels of the Mazda are quite different. The back ones are similar to what Nissan used.

Petri Huhtala
Tamiya

Viesti Kirjoittaja Petri Huhtala » 22.02.2014 00.19

If there is going to be set of those rear wheels for sale, here is one buyer more :thumbup:

Vastaa Viestiin